Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Vacationitis

def'n: vacationitis: "It is a fairly normal condition which is a result of ones immanent departure from "town" and headed to somewhere else. It can happen whether one is leaving for the weekend or for a week or longer. It can happen whether you are going across town to stay in a hotel or out of state for a much longer vacation."

Let me tell you, when you are about to head on a more epic vacation than normal, it's even worse. I think I've memorized my itinerary, have Google Earth'ed Kilimanjaro more than once this week, and have just checked the weather in Tanzania.

*SIGH*

Anyways, 8 more days.

Hmmm...I notice that there isn't a Wikipedia or Wiktionary entry for vacationitis. I think I may need to make one up.

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

Why the heck havent you updated your blog! I want stories, pics etc!
Chantelle